Dialysis in Parakh Hospital - Why ?
Parakh Hospital has one of the largest Dialysis units in the central suburb. There are many highlights of this Dialysis Department.
1) This unit was set up by Dr.Narendra M Dedhia – One of the Senior Nephrologists and Ex-HOD – of Sir J.J Group of Hospitals and Grant Medical College and is under his supervision.
2) Probably, only dialysis units were senior nephrologist available round the clock for emergencies.
3) Separate designated machine available for Hepatitis B & C along with separate dialysis and washing areas.
4) AKD department is opposite to ICU and hence Intensivist or ICU staff available for Emergency.
5) Well-qualified senior dialysis technicians.
6) Parakh Hospital Dialysis center has many patients who are on long-term dialysis (more than 10 years).